FINCA Microfinance Bank was launched in 2008 with the ambition to become the foremost microfinance bank in Pakistan. Given the political unrest in Pakistan, the circumstances under which the bank has to operate are challenging. FINCA Microfinance Bank has a very ambitious and experienced management team that aspires to further expand the bank's market position in the next few years and thus to contribute to Pakistan's socio-economic development. Triodos Fair Share Fund is a shareholder of KASHF Microfinance Bank.
KEY INDICATORS FINCA Microfinance Bank at year-end 2015:
- number of loan clients: 75,510
- percentage female clients: 4%
- percentage rural clients: 0%
- average loan amount: EUR 612
- number of savings clients: 267,913